The Next Letting Go Of Toxic Shame | Recovering From Narcissistic Abuse Workshop Is Scheduled for 7 P.M London Time 2 P.M New York Time On Monday 11th December 2023
A workshop recording and workbook will be available to attendees of this event.
In this workshop Mark Stubbles, a hypnotherapist, CBT practitioner, life coach, Master Practitioner of NLP & Mindfulness will discuss toxic shame. After growing up in a dysfunctional family Mark struggled with CPTSD, anxiety, dissociation, emotional flashbacks and emotional regulation.
- Discover what toxic shame is.
- How it disconnects us from our emotions.
- How it makes us vulnerable to abuse.
- How it can make us feel like we don’t belong.
- How it can affect our relationships.
- What to look out for so we can avoid abusers.
- How toxic shame makes us project onto others.
- How to identify a narcissistic person.
- What is narcissism?
- What creates a a narcissist?
“Shame as a healthy human emotion can be transformed into a state of being. Shame takes over one’s whole identity.” – John Bradshaw.
This workshop is for you if:
- You grew up with a dysfunctional family.
- If you have been accused of being emotionally or mentally abusive.
- If you repeatedly find yourself in abusive relationships.
- If you struggle to assert yourself.
- If you worry what other people think.
- If you are a people pleaser.
- If you struggle to put yourself first.
- If you suffer with anxiety.
- If you use sex, drugs or food to numb your emotions.
- If you have anger issues.
- If you try to avoid your feelings.
- If you have no confidence.
Workshop will include a guided meditation/hypnosis session