The next Overcoming Depression & Anxiety With Hypnosis Is Scheduled To Take Place Monday 4th December 2023 7 P.M London and 2 P.M New York Time
In this zoom discussion Mark Stubbles, a hypnotherapist who suffered with chronic anxiety will explain what depression is. He will show very powerful techniques to help you immediately reduce depressed and anxious feelings.
Workshop will last approximately 90 minutes, attendees will get a workbook and recording to take away.
Anxiety and depression are said to be the most common form of mental illness recent studies show 25% of the U.K population suffers with anxiety/depression or both.Mixed Anxiety & Depression Most Common Mental Disorder With 9% of People Meeting Criteria For Diagnosis.
Figures From The Mental Health Foundation.
With the lockdowns and covid restrictions mental health issues increased further.
- Discover the causes of depression.
- Learn what anxiety is.
- How anxiety and depression are linked.
- Learn ways to reduce depressed and anxious feelings.
- Discover how hypnosis can help with anxiety and depression.
- Discover how you can stop anxiety controlling your life.
- Discover how you can stop anxiety affecting your relationships.
- Discover how you can stop anxiety affecting how you live your life.
- Discover ways to feel more positive.
- Discover natural ways to feel less anxious, more in control and less depressed.
Who is this for?
- Anyone who suffers with depression and or anxiety.
- Anyone who feels their life lacks meaning.
- Anyone who doesn’t feel good enough.
- Anyone who feels lost.
- Anyone who feels disconnected.
- Anyone who is anxious about the future.
- Anyone who feels out of control.
For many depression stems from profound unhappiness or past trauma. Learn amazing hacks to induce a focused state of calm, powerful breathing techniques, a simple and discreet way you can apply Chinese medicine to instantly induce positive feelings, reduce anxiety and panic.
Guided meditation/hypnosis session to end.
Where? The workshop will be delivered via Zoom. A Zoom link will be provided after you sign up for the event.
Cost? The workshop price is £7.50 which is around $9.50.
When? Monday 4th December 2023 7 P.M London and 2 P.M New York Time