The Next Anger Management With Hypnosis | Feel Calm Workshop Is Scheduled To Take Place Tuesday 9th January 2024 7 P.M London and 2 P.M New York Time
In this Zoom workshop Mark Stubbles, a hypnotherapist who suffered with chronic anxiety and emotional dysregulation will explain ways to manage anger. He will show very powerful techniques to help you immediately reduce negative feelings, stay calm and become more present.
Attendees of this workshop will receive a video recording and workbook with exercises and information to take away.
Workshop will last 90 to 120 minutes.
- Learn what anger is.
- Why you need anger
- How anger can be misdirected.
- Learn ways to reduce angry feelings.
- Discover how hypnosis can help with anger management.
- Discover how you can stop anger from controlling your life.
- Discover how you can stop anger affecting your relationships.
- Discover how you can stop anger affecting how you live your life.
- Discover ways to feel calm.
- Discover natural ways to feel less angry and more in control.
Who is this for?
- Anyone who suffers with anger.
- Anyone who feels controlled by their emotions.
- Anyone who can’t let go of the past.
- Anyone who suffers relationship problems because of anger.
- Anyone who suffers issues at work because of anger.
- Anyone who feels out of control.
Learn amazing hacks to induce a focused state of calm, powerful breathing techniques, a simple and discreet way you can apply Chinese medicine to instantly induce positive feelings, reduce anger, anxiety, stress and panic.
Guided meditation/hypnosis session to end.